SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA-Carini Heating and Air Conditioning has announced that the San Diego heating, air conditioning and ventilation company will launch a new line of indoor air quality products, starting with a Honeywell ultraviolet air purification system.
Ultraviolet air purifiers are one method that addresses the growing trend among many homeowners who want to improve indoor air quality. Purifiers work by removing contaminants from the air and are said to be beneficial for allergy sufferers and asthmatics, and at reducing or eliminating second-hand tobacco smoke. The device is affixed to the home’s air handler unit or heating, ventilation and air conditioning unit.
Gabriel Carini, an air conditioning and heating expert, says there are five benefits to getting an air purifying device.
- Effective-the purifier eliminates up to 99 percent of mold spores in the system and up to 87 percent of certain airborne bacteria passing by the system
- Efficient-the device helps maintain the system’s efficiency and airflow, minimizing the number of times the system coils need to cleaned
- Long lasting-the product uses technology that optimizes efficiency and extends the life of the lamp. A LED alerts the homeowner to when the lamp needs to be replaced
- Easy-replacing a bulb is fast and simple
- Safe-the design of the unit is sealed and contains multiple devices to prevent accidental contact with UV rays
“The product models we use come with a five-year warranty, which is an added bonus for homeowners,” says Carini, whose company services and installs all brands of air conditioning and heating systems. They specialize in older and vintage homes, including North Park, South Park, Hillcrest, Mission Hills, Kensington and Normal Heights.