SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA-Carini Heating And Air Conditioning is a small, family-owned business, and the highest form of thanks customers can give us is leaving a review on Google+ Local.
“We know it is a lot to ask a customer to take the time to write a review about us, and we are grateful to have the many wonderful reviews and happy customers,” says Gabriel Carini. “We are also very proud of their feedback.”
The online reviews of our company help people shopping around make an informed decision. It doesn’t take a lot of effort, but the simple act of leaving a review can be a big boost for our business. This helps improve our reputation and get more visibility in search engine results for people searching for a heating and air conditioning repair, service and installation company.
“Potential customers will read these reviews and what you are saying about us can dramatically impact our business,” says Carini.
Tips For Writing A Google+ Local Review
• Use a balance of positive feedback and critical observations and suggestions.
• Try to include specifics instead of general or formulaic sounding language like “This was a great company,” which may be flagged for sounding like a fake review or spam.
• Include an overview of what was done like an air conditioning service, heater repair or installation of a new HVAC system.
• Mention how we addressed your needs and whether we helped you solve the problem.
• Say whether or not you would recommend us.
“Even if you’re frustrated, try to keep your criticism constructive so we can use your feedback to improve our business,” says Carini, who is a San Diego heating service provider. “Better yet, call our office to see if we can resolve the issue that left you feeling dissatisfied.”
How To Leave A Review
1. Visit our Google+ Local page
2. Click the blue button that says “Write A Review.”
3. On a three star scale, rate the quality, appeal and service of our company.
4. Describe your experience and interactions with our staff throughout the process.
We have been recognized for our commitment to customer service on other reputable sites like Angie’s List, earning a 2011 Super Service Award from the nation’s leading provider of consumer reviews on local contractors and doctors in more than 500 service categories. The award is given to the best of the best, and only five percent of the businesses listed qualify.
We have also been an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau since 2008 and maintained an A rating. The scale goes from A+ to F and is based on 16 factors, including complaint history, time in business, background information, commitment to BBB standards, and no known issues with licensing, government or advertising.
“We recently added a customer reviews section on our website, but we’d like to get reviews on our Google+ page where they’ll be more visible to potential customers. If you have a few minutes, we would greatly appreciate it if you left us a review there,” says Carini.