Factors to Consider Before Installing a New AC System in San Diego, CA
- Regional Weather Patterns: The weather in San Diego is relatively stable year-round, which is good news for maximizing energy efficiency. Still, you should compare your cooling bills from years past and identify trends regarding seasonal energy usage. Your air conditioning installation technician can review your usage trends to determine the best unit for your AC needs.
- Efficiency Ratings: Carini offers modern air conditioning installations with high Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) ratings. AC systems with high SEER ratings typically cost more up front than low-efficiency systems, but they will save you money on energy and maintenance expenses in the long run. Consider it an investment.
- Annual Maintenance Costs: The yearly cost of air conditioning repairs should not exceed more than half of the present-day value of your system — especially when you’re dealing with a brand new air conditioning installation. As your AC system ages, the cost of maintenance will rise gradually. However, maintenance practices will differ depending on the region you live in. Residents of La Mesa, CA, are likely to have different maintenance needs than folks living in La Jolla.
- Noise Pollution: While San Diego County, CA, isn’t the quietest place to live, your AC system should not contribute to the neighborhood’s noise pollution levels. Some older air conditioning installations are as noisy as 80 decibels at full capacity — louder than a vacuum cleaner — while newer, innovative systems are closer to the volume of a casual conversation, reaching as low as 60 decibels.
- Individual Needs: Some families prefer to control the climate of each room in their home independently. Others might live in a wooded area that receives more shade in the summertime. If you live in a valley city like El Cajon, CA, your cooling needs will differ from those of families living in coastal cities such as Encinitas, CA.
The Coolest Contractor in San Diego, CA
Carini is a family-owned-and-operated business that’s been keeping residents of San Diego cool and comfortable since 2006. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and Total Replacement Guarantee offer certified protection to customers who are unhappy with the job we do. Carini also offers 10-year labor warranties on new air conditioning installations, so you can rest assured that you are covered in the event of a malfunction.
Carini proudly serves families and businesses throughout San Diego County, and most surrounding communities. Our service area ranges from Mid City communities such as Kensington, Mission Hills, Hillcrest, South Park and the College area; coastal areas including La Jolla, Encinitas and Carlsbad; East County from La Mesa and El Cajon to Santee and Alpine; North County Inland, including Scripps Ranch, Rancho Bernardo and Escondido; and South County from Chula Vista and Bonita to National City. Interested in learning more about what we do and how we do it? Contact us today for more information!
Please give us a call today to learn more about what Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing can do for you.
We will be happy to speak with you regarding your residential or commercial HVAC repair, installation, or retrofitting needs.
Our customer service team may be reached at 619-843-0997.
*Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing works in complete compliance with the 1992 Clean Air Act according to EPA guidelines and regulations.