Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line plumbers for the San Diego market, who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
Position: San Diego Plumbers
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems in San Diego and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Join the on-call rotation
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in San Diego. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance
- New technology, including iPhone
- Company suppled uniforms
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together.
Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to email@example.com to apply.