Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line employees who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for any of these positions.
Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position: Design Specialist (Sales)
The Big Task
You will listen to the needs of our customers, working with them to determine the best new equipment to meet their needs and do whatever is necessary to achieve department sales and capacity goals.
Key Sub Tasks
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services to meet the unique needs of homeowners in San Diego County
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team
- Create confidant buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing
- Get potential customers excited about Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing and encourage them to spread the word
- Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs
- Help set aggressive sales plans, propose expansions
- Familiarity and expertise with a wide range of home equipment, including air conditioning systems, tankless water heaters, plumbing and sewer solutions, as well as AC repair and maintenance issues
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in San Diego. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Take home company vehicle
- New technology, including iPhone, laptop, printer & access to integrated software
- 401k Plan with a company match
A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to email@example.com to apply.