Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads around San Diego and El Cajon. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line employees who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for any of these positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Position: Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative (CSR)
The Big Task
You will evaluate customer calls and match the right technician to every job.
Key Sub Tasks
- Learn the business and learn how to prioritize the most urgent customer calls
- Ensure a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to the technicians in the field
- Record and report the service calls
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress
- Knowledge of common HVAC equipment maintenance, plumbing issues, and heating and AC repairs
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance
- 401k Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together.
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to email@example.com to apply.