Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line employees who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, please send your resume to email@example.com to apply for any of these positions.
Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position: Install Apprentice
The Big Task
We’re looking for exceptional HVAC install and AC repair apprentices who can deliver world-class customer service.
As an HVAC installer apprentice, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, every time.
By working closely with the lead installer and installation manager, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Assist lead installer in all HVAC system installations; be efficient and accurate
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business
- Assist in properly staging jobs; adhering to quality checklist
- Support lead installer in maintaining a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training to master installations
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork
- Knowledge of applicable installation and venting codes
- Clean, safe driving record
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Passionate about Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing and loves the brand
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections
- Strong desires to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in San Diego. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Company suppled uniforms
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- 401k Plan with a company match
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.