With summer on its way and stay-at-home orders keeping area residents cooped up in their houses for the foreseeable future, now is an ideal time to talk about AC tune-ups.
Your air conditioner, like your car, needs occasional TLC in order to perform its best and never leave you stranded — or sweating — with an unexpected breakdown. However, unlike the vehicle sitting idle outside for the past few months during the COVID-19 crisis, your AC is about to kick into overdrive. You’re going to be using it nonstop every day to keep your family cool and comfortable. Maybe you already are!
So, while you might not have to visit your auto mechanic anytime soon, calling your local San Diego air conditioning experts for seasonal maintenance? It’s a must!
Here are a few key reasons the team at Carini recommends an AC tune-up with one of our technicians right now:
- Spot and fix minor issues before they turn into big problems
- Negate the need for major repairs down the road
- Ensure the system is running efficiently, which saves you money on energy bills
- Extend the lifespan of your system, so you’re not replacing it prematurely
- Improve indoor air quality by replacing air filters and thoroughly cleaning the system
- Provide optimal comfort for your family throughout the hot summer months
In addition to all of the above benefits, a professional AC tune-up offers an important intangible: peace of mind. You won’t have to worry about the system malfunctioning or shutting down in the middle of a summer’s day, adding extra frustration to a less-than-ideal “social distancing” situation.
Our 22-point AC tune-ups cover everything necessary to whip your cooling system into tip-top shape, including:
- Full cleaning and visual inspection of indoor and outdoor units
- Evaluation of refrigerant levels
- Checking for leaks
- Clearing drainage line
- Replacing filters
- Inspecting condenser and evaporator coils
- Testing electrical connections
- Calibrating thermostat
- Examining fans and motors
We’ll also test your system to observe how well it performs, and communicate clearly about everything we discover. If there’s any need for repairs — or even a system replacement — we’ll walk you through all of your options, so you can make the best decision for your needs and budget. We work with all types of cooling systems, including traditional units, heat pumps, and ductless mini-splits, so whatever your specific needs might be, we’re confident we can meet them.
By now, we’re sure you’re convinced: Scheduling seasonal maintenance for your air conditioner before summer kicks into full gear is a really good idea. To request an AC tune-up in San Diego or anywhere in the surrounding region, contact Carini today.