SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA – San Diego County air conditioning service expert Gabriel Carini recommends tuning up all residential and commercial HVAC systems before the summer when people run their air conditioning the most.
“The reason we suggest clients set up a maintenance schedule for their system is that these tune-ups keep the system running efficiently and help them avoid problems,” says Carini, owner of Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing, a San Diego heating and air service.
The San Diego air conditioning, heating and ventilation company offers tune-ups for $79. A technician comes to the residence or business and performs a thorough inspection, making adjustments where necessary. Carini Air guarantees the work performed by their San Diego air conditioning repair technicians unconditionally. The spring tune-up inspection includes 12 points:
- Inspecting operating temperatures (evaporator temp drop)
- Checking voltage and amperage on inside and outside units
- Examining and adjusting supply and return vents
- Tuning up and oiling all motors
- Cleaning or replacing air filter
- Washing drain pan and condensate line
- Tightening all electrical connections
- Visually inspecting for refrigeration leaks
- Checking, and if necessary, adjusting thermostat calibration and contacts
- Checking, and if necessary, making changes to starting contacts
- Making sure bearings are lubricated
- Verifying that the ductwork is clean
“Don’t forget to schedule a tune-up in the fall as well, before the cooler winter months,” says Carini, who owns the San Diego central air AC and heating service.
We do all types of air conditioning repair in San Diego County, not just tune-ups. You can see a full list of our services on our site, or you can call the office at (619) 843-0997.