SAN DIEGO AND ALPINE, CALIFORNIA-While the fall temperatures may not be making anyone consider flipping on their furnace yet, now is the perfect time to get a tune-up for the system and make any needed repairs, according to heating repair expert Gabriel Carini.
Winter is when people use their heating system the most, so getting a fall tune-up is recommended for all residential and commercial HVAC systems to ensure that the system is ready when needed.
“A regular maintenance schedule,including a fall tune-up, keeps the system running efficiently and helps avoid any major problems,” says Carini, owner of Carini Heating, Air and Plumbing a San Diego heating and air conditioning repair service.
For 79 dollars, a heating and air conditioning installation, service and repair technician comes to the residence or business and performs a thorough inspection of the system,making adjustments if needed.
- Check all gas (or oil) connections, gas pressure, burner combustion and heat exchanger
- Check thermostat calibration and contacts
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Check voltage and amperage on inside and outside units
- Examine and adjust supply and return vents
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean or replace air filter
- Wash drain pan and condensate line
- Verify cleanliness of duct work
“For greater peace of mind, we also offer a preventive maintenance agreement that includes the fall tune-up in addition to a spring tune-up, a warranty on all repairs and a discount on system and parts replacement,” says Carini, an Alpine heating and whole house air conditioner repair expert.